Brad has 10+ years of industry knowledge and experience, renovation experience, as well as training and certification from two industry-leading training programs: American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT), and InterNACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
JD has years of building experience and has renovated multiple homes. He is dual certified from two industry-leading training programs: American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT), and InterNACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
Staying current on industry standards is a must. Our inspectors are certified through American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT) and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
Our inspectors are current on building practices and standards that matter in our region, and they each maintain a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education training every year.
- American Home Inspectors Training Graduate
- InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector
- InterNACHI Code of Ethics Course
- InterNACHI Residential Standards of Practice Course
- 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know Course
- Roof Data Technician Course
- 10 Steps to Performing a Roof Inspection Course
- Ladder Safety Training Course
- How to Inspect the Exterior Course
- How to Perform Deck Inspections Course
- Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provider Course